Friday 3 February 2012

Long time

Sorry I have not been blogging recently, I hope everyone who reads this is well.

After Christmas was over John in a nice way had said I had gained a little weight and I had answer him back a few times over, what else clothes. Christmas was a good excuse for him to buy me more skirts and dresses and his mother also chipped in with some clothes as well. John is the sort of man that would rather spend his money dressing me up than go to a football match, strange really. We had a little argument about in on new days when he had arranged to go for a walk with his family. I asked if I could borrow a pair of my old jeans I knew he had kept back but he said no. I was the only one in a skirt and I felt uncomfortable.

He was annoyed as well and said I was moaner and being bratty and how could womens clothes be something I could not enjoy? When we got home he took my upstairs and pulled  me over his knee. He lowered my skirt, tights and panties and spanked me for my behaviour. I was angry but gave in and accepted my punishment. He then told me to dress for bed and there I was, the first day of  the new year and in bed for 7.30pm

When he got into bed about midnight I half expected him to make love to me but I think he had drunk some wine and fell asleep. He did in the morning which was nice.

We had a chat the next day and he said I had been acting like a naughty school girl for some time and I will be treated like one. For the next two weeks it was early bed times and no answering back. I had to wear what ever he said and twice a week he arranged for his mother to come in and I would spend the day with her. That is punishment itself. He bought some new clothes and of course insisted no bare legs so its been tights and stockings, something I still dislike.

Things are okay now and he is chilled out a bit. Perhaps it was all the Christmas stress...

Love Kate

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, good to hear from you again.

    Do you think his mother is aware of the dynamic in your marriage?

    Best wishes

    CH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I only found out very recently that my MIL had a similiar marriage which does explain many things and why she is so supportive of her son. I do plan to write about this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading about that. I wonder if the MIL was required to wear a plug?

    CH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you stop blogging? I found your posts to be illuminating.

    ReplyDelete