Monday 21 March 2011

Our relationship

John has got this habit of explaining everything to me. Before we went away for the weekend (a precursor to me moving in) he talked alot about traditional relationships and even mentioned marriage. He never criticised other peoples marriage or life but wanted to tell me about how our relationship would be. I already new most of his ideals. He disliked me wearing trousers or jeans and I had sort of agreed to wear skirts and dresses. Really it felt to me I was told to wear skirt and dresses. He did not me going bare legged so when I was in his company I would be wearing tights or stockings/holdups. I really disliked this part. A hangup of school days I think but again I agreed to it. In a way I do like to please him by wearing clothes he approves of, even though I truly dislike them.


In terms of the household John believes the wife (or partner) should stay at home and be a homemaker/full time mum. He believes the man is the head of the house and provides for the family. The wife cannot take the role seriosuly if she has to leave the home to go to work. Of course this allows for the opporunity of being able to afford to do this which I pointed out. His rambling about this referred to our situation and he stated that when our relationship develops he wanted me to quit my job and take up the role of homemaker. I found at first this view a bit sexist. On the other hand I loved it. I didn't like my job and though of looking after his house and waiting for him to come home really appealed to me. My career wasn't going anywhere and I was sick of wearing the horrible work suits that John had made me wear to work.


John also has a very protective appeal about him, again something that makes me feel lovely inside and then angry at the same time. He wants to protect me from anything and everything that could pollute my mind as my mind was 100% innoncet. I may not off done much in my life but have seen and experienced perhaps more than he thinks I have. Anyway he doesn't like me watching anything sexual of tv. He turns it off when any sex scene comes on and tells me to go to bed! Wow it makes me mad and makes me feel like a child when he does that.


And finally the head of household role. I did have an idea this was coming up because he had made reference to it on a few occasions but he wanted to tell me straight. As the hoh if I play up, go mad with the credit card or fall well short of his expecations I would be disciplined. The discipline he said would be discussed when I move in but would take the role of a grounding, loss of privelages or if is serious a spanking. I know some couples may use spanking as a sexual element but the spanking in our relationship would be solely for the use of discipline and would be a last resort. The spanking would also be done after the event and never as a sudden reaction to a situation, not that I had ever since John in a rage.

There was lots for me to accept. I was scared and excited about the discipline side but it was something I wanted. I want to be guided by him and accept his guidance and discipline if needed. I knew this would not be easy but I loved this man and want to show my love in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment