Monday 6 June 2011

Moving in

Since I was made redudant things moved fast. I often thought of the words Lorna said to my a few days before I left but things were a whirlwind.

John wanted me to move in straight away so I began by moving some of stuff over and by the middle of the week I moved in. It was quite sad leaving home but I was also very excited. Most of my new clothes were at John's house so I didn't take many clothes over and John had said he wanted to take me shopping again soon. Can't wait I thought.

One thing that did strike me was John had appeared a bit more bossy with me on the days since I left work but I think he was stressed with his job and me moving in. I moved in on the Thursday and John had taken the day off which was nice. He picked me in the afternoon and I was wearing jeans and an old t-shirt mainly because I was cleaning my bedroom out. He didn't say anything but I could read his mind.

On arrival at his house he picked me and put me in a firearms lift and carried me over the threashold. That was fun. He took me up to his bedroom where a bottle of champagne awaited. I could get use to this. He dropped me on the bed and told me to take off my jeans. I said I was oky wearing them, trying to push my luck but he insisted again. Off they came. "And the socks and t-shirt Kate". By the time he had finished I was naked on the bed awaiting his next order!. He disappeared with my clothes and came back, without a word dropped his trousers and boxers. Okay, what now I thought. He cupped his hand behind my head which meant only one thing, oral sex. He directed me without saying a word to come off the bed, so I knelt down on the floor so I was almost level and did my best. On it went and I tried my best again but I didn't really enjoy it. He guided my head again and again until he withdrew and titled my chin upwards and with his finger opened my mouth. I hated facials, but he grunted out and several spurts shot out and dripped over my face. What is the point of them? They are messy and horrible but I suppose they are a very submissive act. John then calmly went to the bathroom and ran a bath for me. I couldn't wait. He then reminded me to shave. How nice.

The rest of the day was spent putting my stuff away whilst John worked on his laptop, Great day off for him! In the evening I cooked for him but felt a bit miffed as I had to do the washing up as well whilst he watched tv. I was exhausted! The night was lovely. We went to bed early and well did what couples do. Well actually John told me to go to bed before him and he insisted I wore my night dress. By the time he came up I was almost asleep. I was awaked by his needs though but it was a lovely night.

The next morning I realised what this change would mean. No more trousers or jeans for me. John told me to wear a pleated skirt I hadn't worn before. It was a bit like a school skirt, quite horrible. I had to wear it with blue ribbed tights, nice and a frilly blouse with my black bow pumps. I made up some breakfast for John and he left me a list of housework. He said he didn't want me leaving my job to slob around, I was going to work as a proper housewife which meant cleaning, cooking, washing, everything, except the heavy duty stuff.

When the door shut behind I started on my jobs. I really wanted to impress him. I soon found out this was harder than going to work. Several loads of washing, then cleaning the cooker and kitchen following by the two bathrooms. I made some some lunch whilst I was preparing tea. By the time John walked in I was exhausted. He came in with some flowers which was lovely but then flopped in the chair. I served him a glass of wine and wanted to take away the stress of his day which he appreicated.

I served tea and he made some comments about the food and then went back to the lounge. I washed up and joined him and we curled up on the settee which was lovely.After the news John told me to go to bed as he wanted to watch a film. I grumbled a bit but in away how nice it felt to be cherised and looked after. He was protecting me from something he felt unsuitable. I didn't want to argue and left for bed. Some hours later he came up and the process started again. He didn't talk to me, he simply lifted my night dress and made love to me in the way he wanted to. I was learning that I was here for him and I was serving his needs. My needs were secondary. At least I was pleasing him which was nice.

So this is really how the structure started. I had so much to learn but I enjoyed waiting for John to come home. It was strange but I did miss work. Not really the work but the office gossip, the chat, the banter, the talk with the girls. Here I now was in a skirt or dress, cooking, cleaning and the doing the washing and ironing. Yes I missed work but could never tell John this.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your story as my husband is very strict on clothes and stuff and was insatiable when I moved in.

    Does he like to "take you" by surprise. ? I don't wear anything short or obvious but he would just come up behind me and - you know - where ever in the kitchen etc. And at night I would often be woken by him lifting up my nightie or sometimes even by his penis entering me. Other times he just puts my hand down his front so that I can feel his erection and tells me to go up to bed and wait.

    I was a vigiln when we met and I had a very sheltered upbringing so I'd never even seen an errect penis before and it was a big shock !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thank you for your reply. Its great to read from other people. Sometimes things do get lonely.

    Can I ask where you are from and how long have you been married?

    Yes DH takes me sometimes like that. I don't like it that much but sometimes he has the urge and it all happens very quickly. He usually sends me to bed early and I am asleep by the time he comes to bed but just lifts my night dress and starts to make love to me. Sometimes I would rather just sleep but I am learning to submit to him.

    How strict is your husband about your clothes? Does he insist on skirts or dresses?

    Write back soon

    ReplyDelete