Thursday 29 December 2011

Labels

Are words just words? You can get upset my them of course. One rainy Sunday afternoon we were both sitting in the lounge after lunch and got talking. John said he was proud of me and the journey I had taken. I was very shy with him when we first dated but learnt to trust him and opened up to him. The long journey went from me giving my heart and soul to him. He has moulded me into his ideal wife, although we are not there yet. I still at times break the mould in small places which is when he comes to correct me.

Whilst having this indepth talk about our journey he came out with. "Soon I will be able to call you my slut". I was taken a back to say the least. I am not a slut and never have been. I never slept around and only had a few boyfriends before  Then he explained that I would act on his word at anytime. If he wanted to have sex right now I would obilge. I might not want to but I would not say now. That is my submissive nature in this relationship. The slut word is just linked I think to sexual acts. He loves me to wear a really nice dress, with nice shoes, stockings and make-up and have lunch with my parents. Nobody nows that before I slipped my panties on he lubriacted my anus and slipped a small butt plug inside me. He enjoys the perception of a pretty lovely daughter and wife but really she is a slut to her husband. I would rather have lunch without something inside me but I agree to it because he asked me.

So am I a slut. I suppose I am, but only to my husband but he says I have yet to earn the badge of honour yet. I can't see what else I need to do but his eyes went wide when I asked him that.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. :)You are an amazing writer.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' sorry but to me absolutely the last thing a submissive wife is is a slut.

    It is your place to attend to your husband's needs but that doesn't mAke you a slut. A slut is someone who has sex with lots of men for her own pleasure but that's not what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jill for the comment, it is nice to know I am not boring everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I agree I was rather confused with the label slut and I think a slut is a woman that sleeps with other men but in this type of relationship I understand it relates to the woman doing anything the man says or asks for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, your blog is far from boring.

    The 'label' thing does nothing for me either but I would not judge those whom like to use them. To me a slut is a person who will have sex with lots of men. This definition does not seem to apply to you. It seems that your husband's definition of a slut is something different.

    Your marriage seems to be following a similar path to mine. My wife is available to me for use on demand without question. I too like her wear feminine dresses and wear expensive lingerie. Before going out for dinner with family, friends or business colleagues I will have her raise her dress, lower her panties, bend and hold her ankles so I can stripe her bottom with the cane. I like to leave three parallel welts.

    Your husband sounds like he's doing a fine job.

    Keep up the good work and excellent blog.

    CH

    ReplyDelete