Sunday 11 December 2011

A weekend staying in

John is very protective and wants to know everything. Perhaps he is a bit insecure but he likes to control most areas of my life. The word control sounds strong but I don't mean it like that.

Anyway when I sometimes say I have done something in the past or experienced something he always says "you never told me that". He then likes to know all the details.. It can be anything, like going on holiday or perhaps a minor experience with a boyfriend. I think I have told him everything but there are always things I might not of mentioned. Were is this leading, well we were back at my house. My mum had been asking me for ages to take some of my old stuff away and we have finially got round to sorting it out.

I didn't know what the stuff was so John and I started to go through some of the boxes and bin liners. There were a few photo albums which John looked through with interest. The pictures of me were with a horse I use to ride, a few of me dancing and some of me at school. He made some comments about how I should not of been allowed to dress like that, joking a bit but he meant it. He also noticed I was the only girl wearing knee socks as mum had not allowed tights to school. He agreed about the no tights rule! He thinks tights are for grown ups.

Well after more sorting we had gathered the stuff togheter. John hadn't helped much, spending ages looking through the photo albums. Anyway the last bag he decided to open and it containted my old school uniform. "I will have some fun with this young lady".

When we got back home we loaded all the stuff inside. It was a Friday afternoon and John had mentioned a special weekend. I had hoped of a weekend away but he showed me the fridge of all things. I opened it and it was stocked full of food. His mother had been in when we were out and filled up. "We are staying in all weekend, not even going out the front door and I want you to change into your school uniform for me"

Why on earth do you want me to wear my old uniform. "Because I told you to and I want to see how you looked in it". He handed me the skirt, school knickers and knee socks together with my old school blouse. He also said he wanted my hair in bunchies. No suprise there then.

It felt very strange dressing in my old school uniform. I was actually pleased it still fitted me but I had lost weight since I had met John.

I was nervous as I walked into the bedroom. "How do you feel" he asked. "A bit silly" I replied in a lower tone. He asked me some funny questions like if I had ever kissed other boys in my uniform or gone further. I replied no. He then pulled me towards him and I sat on his lap. He opened my legs and touched my legs and then moved his wayinto my knickers and started to feel arounded my inside. It felt quite nice. It didn't take him long to put me on the bed and have his way. It didn't take him long and I think it was one of his tick boxes to have me in my old school uniform. I suppose it was a bit of fun.

What wasn't fun was having the spend the whole weekend in my uniform. I was dreading anyone calling but with luck nobody called around. We had sex all weekend, he was on heat but I was glad when Sunday night came around and I could ditch the uniform. Perhaps for once a skirt and tights was a better option!

6 comments:

  1. Your school uniform STILL fit you and you'd lost weight? I'm jealous.

    Just wanted to post an encouragement as I see this wonderful blog hasn't had nearly as many comments as it deserves.

    I particularly like how long, well-detailed, and stunningly-remembered your posts are, almost as if they're transplanted from a diary of yours? I don't like divulging anything myself, but am eternally grateful for those of you who do. I suppose that makes me pretty useless as a commenter, but I felt compelled to declare myself a fan!

    Especially as a British person - most submissive women on here seem to be American, and I can't relate as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've recently found your blog and have really enjoyed reading through your posts. I agree with Js - it's especially interesting to find British commentators on here.

    You're lifestyle is similar to that I have with my wife. One major difference is that we have five children so our time is constrained. Nevertheless, I expect my wife to be available to me on demand and despite our many children we maintain a healthy physical relationship.

    I don't expect my wife to wait on me! I do my share around the house and most of the cooking. We are a team and work well together.

    I look forward to reading more from you.

    Best wishes

    CH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear J

    Thank you for your comment.

    Believe it or not I was actually over weight in my last year of school. I had given up on dancing enforced by my mother and spent a lot of time watching tv and over eating. I was also bullied a bit and I think these things added up to comfort eating.

    I have been blogging a while but only had a handful of comments so it is great now to have two at once!

    My blog is extracted from my diary, something I have also written since a child, although I have not written everything across most of the detail is now here on line.

    Do you mind me asking if you are married and what your story is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear CH

    Thank you for your reply.

    Wow, 5 children that must keep you both busy. I think a stay at home mum works best in a family situation.

    Did you wife come into this style of relationship from fresh or had she had a similiar male lead relationship before? What restrictions do you impose on her and does she always submit. I must admit I still struggle with some things but I am getting back.

    Write back soon, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate - sorry for the delay - computer problems !

    Loved this post was it fun ? After 3 kids mine would never fit but I often feel a bit like a school girl in my skirt, white blouse, tights and big knickers !

    The nearest we've got to this is that when we get an occassional weekend away DH likes to choose the outfits I take (always dresses), my nightdresses underwear and stockings.

    J - I think there are quite a lot of submissive wives in the UK. Many for religious reasons (although we don't have the same culture of religious submission as they do in the States) and lots more for cultural or even sexual (DD) reasons.

    CH - can I ask is your large family to do with religious beliefs ?

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, my marriage evolved organically towards a D/s type relationship. My wife and I have never discussed what 'type' of relationship we have or should have. It has just happened. Over time I realised that my marriage had developed an unforeseen dynamic. I began to push the dynamic and my wife responded. I then began explore the internet about the dynamic and discovered a whole community.


    My wife did not have a male led relationship before we met. I don't impose any restrictions on her other than what I ask her to do during the day. She always completes what I ask her to do. Sometimes she will push back with attitude for which she will be reprimanded. At the moment she is breast feeding so I do impose a 'rule' that she rests during the afternoon. Resting is not really in my wife's genes - she is always busy so resting is a rule at the moment.

    Anon - me having a large family is not connected with religious beliefs. I do not subscribe to any form of religion.

    Best wishes

    CH

    ReplyDelete