Monday 18 June 2012

(Ladies) day

So the MIL has arranged for the female members of the family to attend ladies day at Royal Ascot. Having never been before I feel a bit nervous and explained this to MIL. She arranged a dress rehearsal for fathers day yesterday. My sister in law cooked sunday lunch for her father so we all gathered around her house. Her husband (John's brother) is very similiar to John. Although she was not really a tomboy but her husband insists on skirts and dresses, although I don't know if she gets spanked.

MIL has, unknown to me bought me a dress. She came round before we went to lunch so I could change. I really don't like the dress. Perhaps because she bought it. John said I should just wear it and not be ungrateful. The hat is faux feather and the shoes are cream court platform shoes. I really didn't want tights but she insisted I wear nude stockings. Arrgh. John just agrees but I complained and she told John.

After the father's day meal when we had returned home John spanked me for being rude to this mother and said I should be more respectful and as well as obeying him also "behave" his word with his mother. Easier said than done. Her last words were she had bought me some lovely underwear from woods online. Can't wait. Whoever gave her the internet. More soon.

4 comments:

  1. I find your posts fascinating. The dynamic within your family seems quite unusual to me. I can understand a MIL wanting to go clothes shopping with her daughter in law and insist on paying for an item as a gift, but for a MIL to insist on a particular clothing item being worn is quite domineering. Does the MIL treat her other Daughter in Law the same or is the domineering reserved for you?

    For me, having your MIL buy lingerie for you is borderline kink on her part. Does she ask you to model the underwear for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree is a strange set-up, I certainly found things strange when I first dated John. Although the family is very small, it is and always has been geared around the HOH. MIL husband died quite some time ago, long before I met John so she has taken the role of him I suppose.

    She certainly expects her two sons to have proper wives that look after "her boys". By that I mean a traditional housewife.

    I know of a few MIL's that buy their daughter in law (DIL) clothes who are not part of this relationship.

    The lingerie she buys is nothing sexy, it is purely for modesty and I have never had to show her any lingerie she has bought me. She just buys because she thinks thats what I should wear and John always backs her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think it's good that your MIL is helping you behave like a proper modest wife and to dress appropriately ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, any chance of an update?

    ReplyDelete